30 April 2007

Rolling Stone Magazine's 40 Songs that Changed The World

Since I don't have to sell records or advertising here, I can categorically state that this list from Rolling Stone magazine is: one song stolen from Willie Dixon, some good videos, a few I haven't heard, and 30 great ones.

Bye the bye, no The Who at all, and one from Britney Spears! I hope Rolling Stone "won't get fooled again".

If you are unfamiliar with The Cure (song number 34), Just Live Heaven is just like that, just like heaven. Love ya' Trish.

3 comments:

Paco Malo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paco Malo said...

Update: (6 March 2011). If you follow the link to the Rolling Stone list discussed above, you will see a readers' list of 40 songs that changed the world. The Who made this list twice. Good job readers.

Paco Malo said...

I received an inquiry regarding this post today asking if I could translate it. Sorry, my anonymous friend, but I can't.